Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Seriensport- Reglement Termine Ergebnisse- Meisterschaftsstände- Flaggenkunde- Spende
Rundstreckenpokal- Reglement Termine Ergebnisse- Meisterschaftsstände- Kontakt Smilie-Seite
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 1 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemein
Bellroll33 Offline

12.06.2019 09:14
with a thrilling win over one of their biggest rivals. antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Philadelphia Flyers entered the All-Star break with a thrilling win over one of their biggest rivals. Craig Berubes club hopes to continue a lengthy homestand with another victory when it welcomes the Arizona Coyotes for Tuesdays battle at Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers won two of three before the league went on hiatus for the mid- season showcase, which was held this past weekend in Columbus. Philadelphias final tilt before the break came last Tuesday when it kicked off a five-game homestand with a 3-2 overtime win against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Claude Giroux, who along with NHL leading scorer Jakub Voracek represented the Flyers at All-Star weekend, scored the winning goal against the Pens with 1:03 remaining in the extra session. Girouxs marker ended a spirited battle which featured several fights and saw the Pennsylvania rivals combine for a total of 93 penalty minutes. Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo also was ejected from the game after taking a vicious boarding penalty against Kris Letang. On Monday, the league handed Rinaldo an eight-game suspension for the hit. Forward Ryan White was recalled from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms of the AHL to take Rinaldos roster spot. Chris VandeVelde and Luke Schenn also scored for the Flyers, while Ray Emery stopped 33 shots in the win, which pushed Philly to 12-7-3 as the host. Pitt brings out that in all of us, said Philadelphia head coach Craig Berube. You know there was a lot of emotion in the game, a lot of physical play. Guys were battling for each other, and we played a real good hockey game. Berube hopes his squad can dial up the intensity tonight against a non- conference opponent. The Flyers enter todays action 12 points out of a playoff spot in the East and really need to pick up the pace down the stretch to avoid missing the playoffs for the second time in three seasons. Flyers No. 1 goaltender Steve Mason is nearing a return from a lower-body injury, and although he is not expected to start tonight, the plan is for Mason, who has sat out the last six games, to serve as the backup to Emery. Voracek is leading the NHL with 56 points in 48 games. He showed no signs of slowing down at the All-Star Game, recording three goals and three assists for Team Toews in its 17-12 victory. The six points tied former Pittsburgh great Mario Lemieuxs All-Star record. The Coyotes will aim for their first win in over two weeks tonight when they continue a road trip that began before the hiatus. Arizona lost six straight (0-5-1) before the All-Star break and it sits 16 points out of a playoff spot in the West. Arizona, which hasnt tasted victory since beating the visiting Winnipeg Jets on Jan. 8, is 0-2-1 at the start of an eight-game swing. The Coyotes last game before the break resulted in a 6-1 loss to Chicago, which unleashed 51 shots on Arizona. Mike Smith made 45 saves in the blowout loss, while Lucas Lessio provided all of Arizonas offense with his first career goal. We started out okay, but then they got that first goal and everything fell apart, said Arizona head coach Dave Tippett. Weve got to come up with some kind of plan, because this is unacceptable. The setback dropped the Coyotes to 7-13-2 on the road this season. Arizona has lost four in a row as the guest since last winning away from the desert against the Edmonton Oilers on Dec. 23. Smith is expected to start tonight and owns a 4-7-1 record and 3.80 goals against average in his career against Philadelphia. Arizona recorded a 4-2 home win over the Flyers on Dec. 29. Devan Dubnyk, who has since been traded to Minnesota, picked up the win for the Coyotes with 30 saves, while Antoine Vermette led the Arizona offense with two goals and an assist. The Coyotes have taken two of three overall in this series and own a 3-1-1 mark in their last five trips to Philly. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Custom Baseball Jerseys . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. http://www.customjerseysnearme.com/ . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. Discount Custom Jerseys . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday. Cheap Custom Jerseys . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth.UFC 175 will play a very big role in Chris Weidmans career. It will either be the night he proves it wasnt just luck that got him the belt or it will cement the fact that he isnt worthy of being among the great champions. Either way you look at it, two belts are on the line Saturday night, and the card has a few interesting fights for fans. This is how Gabby McAlpine and Jordan Cieciwa see the night playing out. Follow Gabby @WebSodaGirl and cheer for #TeamGabzilla, or you can back #TeamJC and my picks @FitCityJordan Chris Weidman (11-0-0) vs. Lyoto Machida (21-4-0) JC: Thankfully Machida is not known for his leg kicks. I never want to see video like Anderson Silva breaking his shin again, thank you very much. This is the night that Weidman proves himself. However, I think Machida will play the spoiler. Weidman has the advantage in wrestling, but look what Machida did to the last wrestler he met. He destroyed Munoz, and thats no easy task. I think we are looking at a Machida who wants to get back to his winning ways. Its going to start here with Weidman. Look for a very decisive win for the contender. Hell get his timing, and a third round KO. Gabzilla: Chris Weidman will get this; I have sat with Chris and have had the fortunate opportunity to really chat with him. People say his last two fights were flukes. The knock out and the broken leg... I dont think so. We are in the new age of a champion. I believe in him and nothing can stop him now. Ronda Rousey (9-0-0) vs. Alexis Davis (16-5-0) JC: Here is the problem with this fight. Rousey is just simply outstanding. No one in her division has got to the point where they are just purely dominant. She does not have an equal yet. That is just part of the evolution of womens MMA. Someone will put the time in, and have the killer instinct, I dont think its Davis, not yet anyway. Rousey made it clear last fight that she answered the critics by improving her striking, leaving her game without any holes. She is just tooo dominant right now to let Davis take the belt.dddddddddddd It will be a good fight, Davis is skilled. She just wont get the win. This is probably going to be another first round arm bar. Gabzilla: I dont think any woman in the division has a chance against Rousey. Lover her or hate her, she is here to stay Stefan Struve (25-6-0) vs. Matt Mitrione (7-3-0) JC: I am very excited to see Struve back in the cage, and really think the Martine fight is the only match up that makes sense. Martine is skilled and building a solid career in MMA. He knocks people out, and makes fights exciting. However, Martine is susceptible to the submission game. Those long legs of Struve and the fact that hes a smart fighter, I see this heading to the mat. Very similar to the win against Pat Barry, I see this being a solid triangle choke win for the Dutch Giant. Gabzilla: I think Matt will take this one. Struve is a giant... He has amazing reach and has won by sub. But I dont think he will be able to manage the power of Martine. Think Matt takes the win by KO Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos JC: Uriah Hall just doesnt seem to be there for the big show. If he hasnt gone back to his gym and really turned it up for this fight, I cant see him getting past Thiago Santos. Hall is a terrific wrestler, but it hasnt translated yet to the UFC cage. My fear for Hall is that he looks flat again, loses to Santos, and finds himself out of a job with the UFC. Im sure being 1-2 in his last three fights has done everything but impress the brass at the UFC. Time will tell, and Thiago Santos is the perfect test to see if Hall belongs in the UFC or not. He is fighting for his job, so he may bring that next level wrestling. I see this ending in a decision with Santos being the victor. Gabzilla: Hall won his last fight against Lebed but who hasnt beaten Chris... Halls start in the UFC after TUF has not been good. He has not lived up to the hype Thiago Santos is hungry and will win over hall. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Mit Urteil vom 12. Mai 1998 - 312 O 85/98 - "Haftung für Links" hat das Landgericht Hamburg entschieden, daß man durch die Anbringung eines Links, die Inhalte der gelinkten Seite ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Dies kann, so das Landgericht, nur dadurch verhindert werden, daß man sich ausdrücklich von diesen Inhalten distanziert. Hiermit distanzieren wir uns ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten der Seiten, die von "www.Serien-Supersport.de" aus gelinkt werden!
Welche Rennserie würdest Du fahren bei gleichem Streckenangebot?
Rundstreckenpokal
Seriensport
Ihr Name:

Kommentar:

VIELEN DANK AN DIE SPONSOREN!!

Routenplaner Wetter