Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Seriensport- Reglement Termine Ergebnisse- Meisterschaftsstände- Flaggenkunde- Spende
Rundstreckenpokal- Reglement Termine Ergebnisse- Meisterschaftsstände- Kontakt Smilie-Seite
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 4 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemein
Bellroll33 Offline

13.08.2019 10:33
Outslugging one of the best teams in the National antworten

MILWAUKEE -- The Toronto Blue Jays are heading home with a sense of relief. Outslugging one of the best teams in the National League can ease the sting of a 2-6 road trip. Jose Bautistas three-run homer capped a five-run sixth inning and Toronto snapped the Milwaukee Brewers five-game winning streak with a 9-5 victory Wednesday. Its time to start chipping away again in the AL East after falling a season-high nine games out of first entering the day. "This has not been a good road trip for us, anybody will tell you that," starter R.A. Dickey said. "The home run by Jose was the difference and you could kind of hear a collective sigh on the bench." Bautista hit a 1-2 pitch from reliever Brandon Kintzler into the Brewers bullpen in right field, scattering pitchers from their seats. The two-out homer made a winner of Dickey (10-12), who gave up five runs in 5 2-3 choppy innings. "In reality, thats baseball. You go through these stretches," manager John Gibbons. "It doesnt take much just to miss a ball." Dickey left after Carlos Gomezs two-run homer in the bottom of the sixth made it 7-5. The bullpen held on from there, and Toronto got some extra cushion after Colby Rasmus hit a two-run homer, his 16th of the year, in the ninth. The Blue Jays outhit the NL Central leaders 15-10. Brewers manager Ron Roenicke pointed back to the sixth as a turning point. "So tough inning, you know we come back and Gomey gets the two points and we get a little closer, and we give up another homer. So we just didnt pitch that well today," he said. "Offensively I thought it was really good day." LEARNING ON THE JOB Rookie Jimmy Nelson (2-4) took the loss after allowing the first two runners to reach in the sixth. Facing a former Cy Young Award winner for the fourth straight start, Nelson gave up four runs and nine hits in 5 2-3 innings. Roenicke said he thought Nelson threw the ball well, and credited the table-setters in Torontos order, Jose Reyes and Melky Cabrera, with hitting good pitches to get Nelson in trouble. Once again, the sinkerballer was doomed by one problematic inning. "These are good hitters, and if you cant put the ball where you want to -- and we know he has good stuff -- you still have to command the ball, and hes going to continue to do better at that," Roenicke said. TURNING POINT Milwaukee had the potential go-ahead run up with one out in the eighth and NL doubles leader Jonathan Lucroy at the plate. The .304 hitter hit a hard bouncer to reliever Dustin McGowan for an easy 1-6-3 double play. KNUCKLING DOWN Dickey, who won the Cy Young in 2012 while with the Mets, wasnt much better after allowing eight hits. Gerardo Parra had a double and triple off Dickey, making him a career 6 of 9 off the knuckleballer. "I expect more out of myself. Especially there in the sixth, I was one out away from it being a tolerable outing," Dickey said. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: RHP Brandon Morrow, on the disabled list since May 3 because of a torn tendon in his right index finger, has "cut it loose" in throwing side sessions but isnt at full strength, Gibbons said. Toronto hopes Morrow will be ready in September, likely out of the bullpen. Brewers: Roenicke said he hasnt started discussions about what to do with Mike Fiers once RHP Matt Garza returns from the disabled list with a rib cage muscle injury. Garza will go back into the rotation when ready, likely in early next month. Fiers is 3-0 with an 0.86 ERA in three starts since being called up Aug. 9 from Triple-A. ON DECK Blue Jays: After an off-day, Toronto returns home to face the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday. RHP Marcus Stroman (7-4) will try to rebound from a rough outing, after he failed to get out of the first and allowed five runs on Aug. 15 to the White Sox. Brewers: Milwaukee gets its second off-day in four days Thursday. RHP Yovani Gallardo (8-6) has a chance to put the struggling Pirates in deeper trouble in the NL Central when Pittsburgh begins a three-game series Friday. Alvin Kamara Jersey . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. Drew Brees Youth Jersey . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Trequan-Smith-Saints-Jersey/ . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Bobby Hebert Womens Jersey . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Bobby Hebert Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. NEW YORK -- Pirates manager Clint Hurdle had good reason to call upon Gaby Sanchez to bat for Ike Davis. Sanchez tagged the Mets again, delivering a pinch-hit home run in the eighth inning and a tiebreaking single in the ninth that rallied Pittsburgh over New York 5-3 on Monday. Sanchez has a .324 average with nine homers and 34 RBIs vs. New York, matching or topping his bests against any NL team. He lost playing time after Davis was acquired in a trade with the Mets in mid-April. "Ikes a good player and hes been swinging the bat really well. Hes been one of the hottest bats on the team. So, hes going to play and I understand that," Sanchez said about Davis, who was making his return to Citi Field. "My role is to keep that going whenever I get my chance, keep that going and help the team win." The Mets announced after their ninth loss in 12 games that they had fired hitting coach Dave Hudgens. New York also cut reliever Jose Valverde soon after he gave up Sanchezs go-ahead hit. Valverde (1-1) was booed off the field after allowing pinch-hitter Jose Tabatas tying single in the eighth. Valverde returned for the ninth and was even worse, yielding four runs overall. "Dont think for one second that theres not a guy in there that realizes that this is part of it. We just released one of the best professionals I ever been around in Jose Valverde," a fired-up Collins said. "You deal with it, and if you cant you dont belong in the game." Mets minor league hitting co-ordinator Lamar Johnson will take Hudgens place. Right-hander Vic Black is being recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas to fill Valverdes spot. With one out in the ninth, Valverde gave up a single to Neil Walker and walked Andrew McCutchen. Sanchez fouled off a fastball, losing hold of the bat, which spun toward the Pirates dugout and hit a batboy in the legs. The batboy smiled and on-deck hitter Russell Martin checked to see if he was OK. Sanchez then singled to left, scoring Walker. Juan Centeno couldnt handle Curtis Grandersons throw that bounced to the right of the plate and skittered past Valverde, who was backing up but way too close to the catcher. McCutchen scored on Grandersons error for a two-run lead. Martin added an RBI double for Pittsburgh, which rebounded from a loss to Washington on Sunday after a season-high four straight wins. "This mentality in the dugout is, This is the inning. Even if we get pushed down, the next inning well make something," Hurdle said. "Youve got to be relentless. You cant get sad." Tony Watson (5-0) pitched an inning for the win.dddddddddddd Mark Melancon got his 10th save. Davis drew a warm reception from the Memorial Day crowd of 29,309, opposite of what he predicted during a pregame chat in the visitors dugout. Popular with fans in his four-plus seasons, he went 0 for 2 with a walk. Slumping Lucas Duda homered off Melancon to start the ninth. The homer was the first off Melancon in 86 innings, since April 14, 2013. New York took a 2-0 lead in the fifth on Daniel Murphys single, Pittsburghs third error of the game and a favourable review under the new home plate collision rule. But the Mets bullpen wasted a fine start by Jacob deGrom. The 25-year-old deGrom pitched 6 2-3 scoreless innings in his third career start, allowing five hits. He laboured early but settled in to throw 122 pitches. Brandon Cumpton was recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis to take the place of Wandy Rodriguez, who was designated for assignment Thursday, and matched deGrom into the fifth. With the help of an umpires review, New York took the lead. The Mets two-out rally was started by -- who else? -- deGrom. He lined a single to left field for his second hit of the day and advanced when Juan Lagares walked. A college shortstop, deGrom is now 4 for 5 as a big league batter. "I guess Ive been seeing the ball pretty well," deGrom said. Murphy lined a single to right field and deGrom scored easily. Josh Harrisons throw to third skipped passed third baseman Pedro Alvarez and Lagares scampered home. The ball took a good bounce back to Alvarez off the protective fence in front of the Pirates dugout and he made a quick throw home. Martin set up to the left of home plate but stuck his leg out, blocking Lagares path before the ball arrived. Umpire Laz Diaz initially called Lagares out, but Colliins asked crew chief Jeff Nelson to review the play under new rule 7.13, covering collisions at the plate. After a delay of 3 minutes, 4 seconds, Lagares was called safe and Murphy was awarded second base on the play home. "Weve encouraged our guys to play the game, do what you feel athletically moved to do knowing what the options are," Hurdle said. NOTES: The Mets placed OF Eric Young Jr. on the DL because of a right hamstring strain. They recalled OF Matt den Dekker from Triple-A Las Vegas to take his place. ... The Pirates designated RHP Vin Mazzaro for assignment to make room for Cumpton. ... Up Next: Pirates RHP Edinson Volquez (2-4) faces Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (3-3) on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Mit Urteil vom 12. Mai 1998 - 312 O 85/98 - "Haftung für Links" hat das Landgericht Hamburg entschieden, daß man durch die Anbringung eines Links, die Inhalte der gelinkten Seite ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Dies kann, so das Landgericht, nur dadurch verhindert werden, daß man sich ausdrücklich von diesen Inhalten distanziert. Hiermit distanzieren wir uns ausdrücklich von allen Inhalten der Seiten, die von "www.Serien-Supersport.de" aus gelinkt werden!
Welche Rennserie würdest Du fahren bei gleichem Streckenangebot?
Rundstreckenpokal
Seriensport
Ihr Name:

Kommentar:

VIELEN DANK AN DIE SPONSOREN!!

Routenplaner Wetter